Quite an easy session as it is the first time I'm attending it; though the weather proofed to be conducive for slumber, it's a no-escape as every session is compulsory.

Today was the orientation and only those new routines are executed, such as usage of equipments through gym orientation, Dynamic Stretching; some new moves are added and we could be dismissed at 6:30pm...the only ordeal was the exiting of camp as cars are lined on a singular file where each are checked upon exit. Gave Alex a lift and did lots of catching up while he was in my car, and during the intervals between the RT session.

Serene's very near my home as she is visiting one of her aunt, who happened to be staying in the same town as me; just about 10mins' walk and less than 5mins' drive from my place. Tonight will be the continuation of the remainder portion of Red Cliff 2; we could go elsewhere first before completing the show too...works in progress in my mind now, while planning to study with her tomorrow.

Comments (0)