Having redone 3 chapters of ComGI revision, the mind's a little tired absorbing those information to be stored in the subconscious.

Made a quick run to Whitesands and most of the retail stores are closed! This has to be the worst disaster as I have no visitation during this festive season...not a sign of moaning but rather, simply needed to see something around...anyhow, managed to get my stuff and head back home with a $1.50 charge for parking.

Good thing Serene & her mum are fine when they were intimidated by an elderly man but this has been handed over to the Duty Manager...it certainly makes a whole lot of difference without her around, else we could go out to a place away from the city, since most stores will be closed today.

Back to work tomorrow but it'll be a quiet day without Serene at the mailbox, not withstanding the fact that it'll be a regular work day...nothing dampening, just look forward to making my day productive will be the best approach.

I recall that moment of laughter we had while taking the LRT from Serene's place to Compasspoint, where she showed me the photos of her rabbits and bunnies, during her stay at her old place in Chai Chee, and I was able to see her childhood photo that she laughed bashfully when I was smiling...we pointed out the same rabbit fur colour we like coincidentally when she asked me which colour of rabbit do I like. Sadly, her mummy rabbit dropped into a water pod and was drowned, but those photos certainly bring about beautiful memories of her childhood days...a similiar experience I had during my childhood days.

Is Serene asleep already? The fondness of the heart has been increasingly strong with each passing moment; wished there was an economical way for us to chat without her having to incur overseas mobile charges ie SMSes, let alone call charges, thus, I'm refraining from calling her...

There are games in my comp to keep me entertained, but somehow do not want to strain my eyes and not in the mood of playing them; just wish to clear my ComGI and to be booked HI exams before moving on to engage in DGIRM to bring me over to be trained in underwriting.

Am thinking of switching over to Singtel but kind of like this number; the contract will end only 14/05/2010 where I can then port my service over to Singtel and get the MIO service?

It's only 10:16 but somehow can't sleep despite wanting to enter slumber earlier...

A final revision of the next chapter!

Comments (0)