Just did some manual moving of a heavy fish tank that used to house the Red Dragon from my dad; it's now an empty artifact in the living room.

The afternoon had been wonderfully spent with Serene as we shopping around, looking at furnitures which felt like we're looking for things for our home...we came across a high bed which was just so comfortable just sitting on it; surely comfortable enough for a good slumber. For a moment, I had missed noticing it was free parking in that entire area. Brought her a double-dose of the lemon formula which had made her throat much better, but this time, doubled level of sourness requires a slower intake to avoid sourness influxation.

Sun rose quickly when we left the place and decided to drive over, with Serene slipping nearer to me to avoid the sun on her countenance, which will be hazardous especially for a girl's complexion...so I teasingly told her that she might as well be in the same seat as me. Oops, I've got her blushing again...

I managed to get a couple of bottles of wines; one will be for tomorrow's reunion dinner at home, and the other which Serene and I will be drinking together.

An hour more to go before she needs to go for her reunion dinner at aunt's place, so we went to Bedok Reservoir Park and spent sometime together...light breeze and cozy sunshine greeted us and we talked about the school days where we participated in activities at this place which was not as developed as it is now; Serene told me that her classmate witnessed a gruesome scene where a student's head was crushed by a bus, live when jaywalking, many years back...that made the school send the whole bunch of eye-witnesses for counselling to moderate their fear.

That moment of chatting with her on the bench had been really sweet and beautiful, seeing that beautiful smile she is wearing on her countenance, making her laugh at moments and a brief grasp of her hand briefly to bring my presence of assurance that I'm with her made our time spent together all so rosy...

Being so close to her and able to tell her how much I fancy her, and seeing her progressively reciprocating towards my feelings for her really brings warmth to my heart...I want the both of us to ground our feelings for each other deep in each other's heart without any physical intimacy. My purpose for this journey wasn't for short, but something for life...

Comments (0)