Serene and I are going to have our first study session later after the reunion lunch; initially thought this would be a dinner but mum has brought forward as a lunch this year.

Colourless sky with a cooling breeze greeted me this morning as I recalled in the dream that Eric will be leaving us; sounds like a contrary compared to the actual facts but it was so real that I saw myself with wet eyes at the break of that news.

There are many things to be done this year; went around to see if there are any nice clothings to replace those old ones which had draped over my shoulders for many years...guess I need a fresh revamp here and there. Just made coffee for mum and will be following up with one after lunch for Auntie...

Is dearie feeling better? Ought to make her something to help condition her health since her cough has much subsided...

Comments (0)