Just finished a mini CNY decoration for Serene...it's all manual...hope she likes it...

Woke up early and gave her a rang to ensure she's up; somehow she's sounding much better than yesterday we exchanged a few smses before she entered JB...received a private call just now but didn't answer as I was thinking if it is from those profound telemarketers; rang Serene a short while later and she told me that she didn't call me...

Sweet feelings from the previous evening lingered on even this morning and while I was making the decoration for her just now; somehow, constantly in sight of her in my mind and I hastened the speed of completing the artwork so I can later fully occupy my mind with her.

"uh oh" went my phone and it was from Serene...guess she's not back yet but I'll be able to see her later...could it be after / dinnertime? If she returns home early, we could have more time together too...

Vision-exhausted...get some recharging on the shutters.

Comments (0)