Today’s sonar power is lowered; must have overused the turbo during the workout this morning, which resulted in a muffled volume.

Just refreshed from a 20min eyeshut and turbo timer recharged to 5.0, ready to boost. Hyperrest with maximum energy level restored.

Was telling Serene that the thought of her brings about such a sweet feeling all over me…during the lunch hour; it must be love…

Am thinking of going to Chinatown with her after work tomorrow, but it might be a little more crowded than usual, in view of the upcoming festive season around the weekend; where I can hunt for my "Ip Man" attire…

No. I should be getting them earlier since Best Dressed will be tomorrow.

Almost done for the day and looking forward to the SCI sponsorship talk after office hours, to see how I can do a related diploma with a bond under the organisation.

Comments (0)