Half round after the Big Tick on the clock, I've finally done a major cleaning after the badminton game with Esther, as the rest weren't able to join in.

After the game, I made way back to do a quick-skim through my "leftovers" before the set-out of the Journey to the West, SIM. Much lingered in my mind while walking there, such as, "will Serene be hungry? What does she like to eat? Soothe her throat..."

The journey was indeed peaceful and an unsounded excitement / anxiety built up in my heart while making my way there; went past a sign "SIM" turning left but it can't be the right place as the destination should be just beside Maju Camp...in time; was there ahead of schedule after the aroma of the Mr Bean pies filled the atmosphere within the car.

Eagle's eye at work! I caught the sight of Serene at 10:10pm and started the Eastroad Trip; there's so much to talk about besides the similarity of our work nature, seeing her happy and shy laughter, the intensity of the traffic seemed to be nullified when I told her that it makes a whole lot of difference when driving alone...oh dear, her throat is quite bad, but the Liquid Water Chestnut is here to the rescue!

Her files are so cute with those stickered-spine for identification for her course notes...Mr Red Bean Pie has to be sentenced to recycling as Serene couldn't eat anymore...

G800 started to ring after I was finger-shifting on the keypad after she replied me; just when I was about to proceed to RTB, saw her peering out from her hall window and showing me that taller tree which was fertilised by the late Luohan fish from her home; such a vast difference in height!

L'Arc~En Ciel accompanied me home on the highway after 情有独中 sounded through the way after leaving the carpark; it certainly spoke of how I felt within...what a sweet and lingering feeling through the late evening hours...is she asleep already after a reply from her, asking if I feel comfortable with her. "With Cloud Stife (commercial slogan), the answer is yes" went through my mind and hoosh, it was sent back...

Comments (0)