Was already on the 3rd glass when I was chatting with Serene...we chatted about compatibility and did a quick search online between Virgo and Taurus...it was a sweet 8/10 and facts there are certainly quite true about each's personality...

There are so many things that we can talk about and enjoyed chatting; learnt that she has not been to karaoke for awhile even though invited by her friends; for me, it's been a while too as I've not found anyone whom I can go with...seems that the wine is bringing out the true self within and I'm able to express myself better emotionally; part of the conversation appeared to be a "phone KTV session" which certainly made us both enjoy the conversation better.

Before I entered slumberland, I had told Serene that Cloud Strife want to watch over her and woop...she got the meaning. Symphony 92.4 ushered me into the World Beyond Dreamland.

Comments (0)