I saw myself returning home after taking a lift when hearing Roland to press "3rd floor if not happy" and there after, climbing up the stairs to 6th floor, only realising I should be going to the 5th instead.

Corridor scene was point-block style which was like my old home at Bedok North, and when I opened the door, I saw that the whole place was very bright; peach-coloured walls, pink-matted tiled floor and the new dNie TV with woofer and big curvy triangular speakers; the TV was displaying a live feed of Red Alert 3 booming with battlesounds and later, saw my dad at the dining hall tweaking speakers. Mum asked "is it nice" and I made a guess that they were worth a couple of grands, which my dad replied "$498 for each speaker" and a note was mentioned about his old speakers; only from the response did I realise that he has traded them in for these new cool speakers and woofers.

Poof. I saw myself sitting on my bed after some reading of the ComGI textbook.

Comments (0)