I must've dozed off during the mask treatment; just woke up awhile after a couple of flashes of dreams which things weren't vivid;

Serene must be in well in dreamland...it was so sweet to receive her SMS telling me that she misses me...our hearts are getting closer; she's so cute to thank me for resending the unsent message that I wanted to do so 3 days ago (based on current time / date), just when I was reading her SMS and in the midst of replying.

Growl...stomach has detected emptiness but it's not a good time to eat anything at this hour; I should continue my rest after doing the 24K gold eye serum treatment which I just bought today; something to improve my complexion so that I'll look presentable with a healthy skin, especially infront of Serene.

She has not given me the answer as to whether are we together officially; nor have I asked her that golden question yet; we just want to let things take its natural course, most importantly our feelings for each other to be nurtured properly over time; just like nursing a plant to grow from a seedling...her bashful "you're very lame" sentence came to me when I commented that her square-shaped earring is cute and could see that dash of bashfulness on her countence when we were going to Giant for some wine shopping.

Returning to dreamland after 24K gold application.

Comments (0)