Cold start when awakening at 6am after chatting with Serene the previous night just before she turn in for the night; woke up later at 8am and made my way to office to do my overtime, only realising that I didn't bring my pass at the bus stop, so a repeated journey finally brought me to office at 9am.

Hazel and Eric were already in office and doing their own work and Norizan came in later to clear some minor work...soon after a started my work, my phone went "uh oh" and startled Hazel which I told her that it was an sms alert; Ahead of schedule and managed to have time to clear some backlog so as to have a peace of mind when going home. It's the first time I got to talk to Hazel after office hours on casual ground and her hubby will be fetching her after work; so chatted with her awhile at the stairway just outside the building before going back.

As usual, capturing gazes on the bus, a short eyeshut was done as I have done a correct way to improve the effectiveness of my email to avoid any fatal mistakes. Somehow, a heartwarming feeling came over me as Eric has been nice in explaining to me what certain acronyms / procedures mean when doing audit for me...that's where learning path has been realised that there's quite a fair bit for me before the next advancement.

Temporal shut-down of Quad Turbo V8 after lunch and finishing the balance of the Dragonfruit tub.

Comments (0)