Many thing has passed through my mind every day and certainly every moment…even Serene has reminded me gently and sweetly that I’ve thought too much…maybe that’s a hazard brought over from all unhappiness in the past, but that sorrow has began to fade away as time goes by…it has been amazingly sweet to know that Serene understands me this well despite the short time span of getting to know each other, before realising an attraction developed towards each other.

I guess the Zodiac compatibility carries certain truth as to how we can develop our relationship to this extent…though there’re still many things yet for us to discover about each other, I still want to ensure we are both on the right track, striking a clear balance in emotional development, as well as being able to understand and compromise towards each other’s shortcoming in anyway. These are the two most important factors in any relationship to last for eternity.
The amazing thing is that she is able to bring out the unspoken expression of personal emotions even with her demure personality…certainly there must be something wonderful about herself…that’s just simply her…

Comments (0)