The rashes and cough disappeared without a trace after returning to sleep around 4am...I could not find a single inch of itch now when I touch those itchzones which was terribly unbearable when awoken by the wheezing cough.

Pooh bear kept me company while the skin felt really burning and red last night; been thinking about Serene; she'll be back with her family tomorrow but I can only see her later in the evening.

Is this what they call lovesick?

Plans for the day: Double shot workout and Round 2 of ComGI revision; actual exam's on 17th so it'll be well ahead of schedule, but I have to do smartstudy of the notes with full understanding so as to minimise the no of attempts for the exams.

Learnt from Songjie that this rash is a chemical reaction in the body that causes it to appear, and one remedy is to sleep early and lots of water intake; he had this before on a daily basis upon waking up from rest.

Moving out!

Comments (0)