I was in some basement and was able to see Lengleng and a few colleagues; we were taking some stuff out from a dark cabinet which appeared to be the blackened version of the office cabinets.

Later on, there was a scene where I saw mys own hand outstretched, with 3 bronze disc levitating off the rear side of my palm and then spin until a certain lockage was formed on each of them; there after there was a mechanical sound and the whole place suddenly turned upside down.

Saw myself in a place filled with orange light and there was a scene which I saw Andy Lau and Hazel seemed to be the female role in his MTV, and I appeared with Lulu throwing some gold confetti unto them while he was sining; it was like a prince and princess kind of shot and there was a camera crew behind.

Poop.

Comments (0)