Shutter recharge done.

The rest was throbbed by music from my gaming rig; somehow, didn't enter complete slumber, yet recovery pace was like entering hyperspace.

Almost dinner time and that was the trigger for my waking up, mum's not cooking tonight and I sat there munching chocolates and sausages while thinking if Serene's back already? Will she be having dinner at home, or over at JB? Can't wait to hear her tell me about her shopping adventure...

Wind passed through my room freely like the rushing waters of a chasm; it made the climate more comfortable; come to think of it; spent quite a fair bit of time making the cute decoration for Serene but it certainly was something environmental-friendly since they're made from recyclable materials; the creative mode was well at work, just like a well-oiled turbine and the industrial droning, coupled with the mechanical rattling of gears, pumping of pistons and hissing of air compressors.

Mental bookmark.

Comments (0)