Managed to pick Serene up at 10PM with a smooth flow of traffic as I made my way to to her school. She’s dressed in a beautifully-braid-sewn sleeved top and got her favourite ice-apple tea from the nearby fuel station on the way.

Her lessons aren’t too busy and will not be as tired as attending lessons during a working day. The smile on her face had been very different as that I have seen 3 weeks ago when we first met in person, and getting to know each other in person better.

The journey home was pretty quick as the evening’s traffic was exceptionally smooth, less-populated road and clear weather. Mr Muscle has kept the windscreen cleand & clear , which Serene also noted that the side are clean, later only realising that I’ve wounded the windows down after we reached her void deck and sat in the car chatting about many things about work, study and our relationship..especially how I teased her that the glass panels have been so clean that they have been wiped out of existence! I’m going to get a beating when she reads this…oops :x

The line marking on our palms are also coincidentally similar though not identical…it’s just so unlikely to see such signs around; it doesn’t even exist with my biological twin brother though we look identical at far proximity.

Comments (0)