Industrial strength enhancement session done, coupled along with the first "open air" carwash as both lots are occupied; didn't see Kevin for awhile and only saw him when departing after I'm done...oh man, I look like a husky to him...

Clearout of the past done.

Realised my mobile phone wasn't with me; must've left it on my table when making a move to wash the car just now...no SMS / call from Serene yet, so I guess she's still taking her afternoon nap?

Through our short communication session just now, I had to tell her that I had this feeling of 舍不得 just before I made my way back...it was subtle initially, but grew increasingly strong as the late hour of the night approached when she had to go back to rest.

During the solo carwash just now, I had been thinking of many things, such as how she will feel about me, several other that fleet past my mind while I had to get the water cleaned up before they dry...I'm sure it'll be fun to have her company while I wash the car, even if she's just sitting by to keep me company...

Bio-fuel top-up done with mum's home-made cooking.

Another dose of remedy for her cough to be delivered tonight when returning the papers...oh, Serene's up more than an hour ago...woopee!

My tank will be empty soon, so time for another serving of bee hoon.

Comments (0)