20mins more to the end of the rare-hourly lunch. There’s a spread of buffet which is catered for us, so rush of lunch has been evaded, for today.

Serene’s coming back today! She’ll be arriving in 8 hours’ time GMT; though may not be able to see her tonight, but really look forward to seeingher.

I’ve been doing a bio-analysis of the reasons as to why I’ve developed a liking for her; one of the most common activity we share is personal development in the self-education portion…she’ll be having lessons tomorrow night as usual, so I’ll get to see her after her lessons.

This morning, there has been a concussion effect from overdose of slumber, as I had already awoken at 5:30am, but thereafter, returned to rest till 6:30am but had already sustained this feeling when I was making my way to work; that feeling faded nearing the towards the lunch hour.

There’s a couple more hours to go before the end of the day comes; first task after refuelling: completion of 2nd round of ComGI revision.

Comments (0)