The Saturday evening had been beautiful when we completed our viewing of Red Cliff 2 on the "mobile movie centre" mode, under the cool breeze of the evening. Serene had just seen her cousin off at the airport, as he will be going to Scotland for a fornight, on work basis. It's been awhile since I dressed up for someone special, so decided to don on the blue-checked shirt.

She's always as beautiful from within when I saw her, that sparkle of warmth and happiness spreded across, like th glow of a beautiful sunbeam...we spent a great deal sharing about our families, the show, which seemed so like we have been together for many years...those stories from my army days just flowed like a legend of an ex-soldier on his once-a-life tour of duty.

Finally when it's real late, we decided to call it a day and gave Serene a lift before making my way back. 4am, after drying out my hair.

Comments (0)