Showered and soles still feeling warm and puffy from the prolonged walk and hastened walk from Serene's place back to catch Bus 27 which droned the way home.

Managed to meet Serene after our work and had a good time talking and laughing with Eric, Mandy and Christian on the train after our decoration; the bond had strengthened and could see everyone very different after work, chatting heartily...

City Hall had been pretty crowded but managed to find her at nearer to the UOB ATM left wingward upon exiting the station; we proposed to stroll at Suntec but somehow ended in Marina Square; and settled down for dinner...oh dear, Serene's cough is quite bad and it certainly had been tough for her to sustain herself throughout the day at work...I had been the "guest speaker" during our dinner, while chatting, getting the temperature of the 板面 to go down.

It's been many months since I really can enjoy my dinner by eating slowly...she's really having a hard time with her throat's discomfort and we've got Vapodrops to the rescue...that certainly warded off the discomfort a little but it would be much better than leaving it as it is.

A wonderful jazz band performed just by the sea, at the Marina-edged stage where we enjoyed the music for awhile before nearing the sea to watch those odd ripples which seemed like water disturbances; some form of life movement beneath the surface, radomly patched and scattered all over the seabed.

It's 9:30 but good time to make our way back since she's not feeling well...it worries me to see her like this; a loop ride on NE Line brought us to Sengkang after several spells of crowds at various destinations...Energy level pumped max on Core 1, Depletion Mask activated which Serene could detect but I didn't want her to worry and assured her I'll be fine...

One enjoyable walk was done till she took the lift up and I made my way back only after she had reached home; I really liked the serenity in Sengkang which the flats, though smaller, the place gave me a cosy feeling...

Fingershifts done to make up this quicklog of the evening's events, many thoughts came through my mind, such as really enjoying Serene's company and being able to take care of her in the train and while on the way back...seeing her really warms my heart and for the first time in many years, I've not been smiling from the bottom of my heart like...it's a wonderfully warm feeling that diffuses all over just like the warmth of the sun being casted and seeping through the skin and tissues, warming up within...

Comments (0)