Steak-ready temperature outside and managed to wolf down my lunch within 15mins at the coffeeshop near Maybank.

I had managed to direct an elderly uncle how to get a Bedok as he was on the wrong direction of traffic; it certainly made the sun glow within myself as to be able to help people…wonder if Serene is similar in this sense?

Internal temperature has not gone down yet after entering an engine-cooling environment yet.

Eyes brightened up at 2:33am and checked on my phone, if Serene did call me if she could not sleep; but there wasn’t any sign of missed call and I went back to rest; somehow it’s like an inbuilt sensory that makes me sensitive to many things, especially towards someone whom we share so many things in common…strange feeling isn’t it?

Returning to the battle arena in T-0.04.

Comments (0)