Break ending in 8mins. Just had a quick snoozer and mind was able to untense just like the rubber band returning to it’s normal unstretched form.

The previous night’s rest had been disturbingly unsettled in the mind, but unable to comprehend it even myself, as to what really put my mind to trouble. The day started pretty dry; 1st alarm at 5am but eventually woke up at 6am and managed to complete the workout.

Bumped into Huili durinng lunch hour at the nearby coffeeshop when she took away her lunch…that’s where I learnt that I might have a lunch buddy soon.

Sun was gentle bake outside, but not scorching to the extend of perspiration when I return from lunch; good breeze and no signs of drizzle.

Will be turning earlier tonight due to intensity of workout and the speed of work adopted today, but only after completing my PTCs online.

Comments (0)