Just came back from delayed lunch, 7mins to go before logging to battle system; some system glitches.

Serene and I had a wonderful chat yesterday evening, after I returned from the game; Tulips are unique and it’s a symbol of demurity certainly fits her very much; and had never receive one from anyone before…so when she popped me the question "you’re giving me?", my answer was a smile and told her that she’ll know tomorrow…

Our progression of knowing each other has been sweet...those times of making the healing formula for her throat, lots of time spent knowing each other via our phone conversations, and going out together; it seemed to have triggered the beginning since a year ago when I was at Head Office for training and first time getting to see her in person…have been wanting to know her all these while till I got her name from Sok Hwee, who used to be working with us.

Can’t wait to see her this evening while fetching her back home from school!

Comments (0)