Saw my aunt coming over for dinner and then later.

Switched to scene of Year 2315 where Cloud Strife is now battling aliens, carrying his gigantic sword but now, with radiation attacks in the Radiation Wars. Crystals of tangerine and olive green formed like tiberian which needs to be cleaned on a daily basis; using a big mouse and a mini mouse with simulatenous click via a laptop, and thereafter the crystals will be gone, but this time, a little further venture out to eliminate the source.

I went deeper in and soon, the only visibility of myself was a dark shadow beyond some gassy background, flashes of 2 or 3 like a lightning beyond the dark clouds, thereafter, the crystals came again and this time, surrounding the place we're living.

"Uh oh" greeted me. My beloved Serene has sent me an SMS at 7:14am as she has woke up...

Comments (0)