Awoken after an 8 hour deep slumber...anything more will trigger a sensory disruption.

I'll be going for my first RT session later at 4PM...not sure how this ordeal will last.

Warmth of heart passed through me when Serene told me about the comfort of being in my car while we were watching Redcliff 2 yesterday. Though a chilly evening, the shelter provided by the car had made our "mobile movie centre" session pretty comfortable.

Blog choke detected...thoughts have not been properly composed yet but somehow, just want to leave something here...

The volume of blog has increased recently, partly was after knowing Serene better, realising on our personality match and the development of my liking for her...it's her personality that brings out the best of me, such as breaking the icicle formed around my countenance, resulting in me smiling more, shedding the extremist part of myself and learning to take things naturally, while continuing to do my best.

Continuation of the thoughts on a postponed timing.

Comments (0)