Today's company was a small one with Yusryn, Norizan, Brigitte, Lim Li, Crystal and Shikin; the latter 3 left around 7:30PM and we played doubles till 8PM before heading back office, for a little chat and then I made my way back first...my energy expansion was a little like Gaara's chakara when he uses the Hidden Sand's technique...able to sustain throughout the game yet running on economy mode in my stomach.

僕はほんとに好きです...what does it mean?

I left Serene with this SMS this afternoon after learning she has returned from work after seeing the doctor; got to chat with her after my badminton and learnt that she's much better after a couple hours' rest with prescribed medication; the heavy droning of the bus, coupled with disruption from the free-flow of emergency brakes had dampened the environment for chatting, so we communicated through the SMS; briefly asked her about her liking for tulips and detected a dash of bashfulness in her laugh when she asked me "why leh"

Further and nearer to the destination, the ride was no longer safe when I was standing with all the brake-bashing, so I had to take a seat.

Made myself a fried egg and finished all the remaining dinner, before ringing Serene...oops, she's rushing assignment, so will hear from her later.

Comments (0)