Just returned after spending a great deal of time chatting with Serene after sending her back from Tampines Mall, where she met her cousin for dinner…aww…she’s dressed so beautifully…

Her throat’s discomfort’s still at large and I’ve arrived with another formulation, which was warm, and purpose was to aid the recovery speed of her throat…poor thing…if only I could share ½ the burden with her and she wouldn’t need to be so uncomfortable.

Halfway through our conversation, her mum returned and parked just beside us…oops…for the first time we were seen at close proximity and didn’t want her mum to get the wrong idea about us sitting in the staionary car, though chatting…

I offered to help them carry up their CNY stuffs but Serene didn’t seem to want me to help…her mum’s so nice and even invited me up to their place but I was embarrassed, more worried about her having a secondary impression of me with the Cloud Strife hairdo…somehow, wanted to leave a positive impression to her parents…

The conversation we had was certainly closer to heart and closer to my true feelings…maybe it’s not the righ time to tell her, but I just want to express truthfully with sincere actions and intentions…

Comments (0)