Hyper-rest for 20mins into a deep sleep but still able to sense the environmental movement and sounds around me; shut down 90% of the physical core processors and 10% working on the reconstruction of the power core.

96% core power restored.

Mind had been circulating around the conversation as I’ve just replied Serene about offering to buy lunch for her if she’s stationed at Changi; I’m sure it’ll make things so much cheerful between us to be able to see each other on more frequently.

Tomrorrow will be the submission date of the logo and theme for our team. So far, skeleton has not been built yet so I’ll get it all up this evening. I must have used much chakara when battling brutal enemy before chatting with Serene.

My land phone is down! Had been trying to fix it for tonight’s chat with Serene but no dial tone even when fully juiced…will do a retroubleshoot tonight.

Comments (0)