Set out at 9:40 after some quick preparations of a home-made cough remedy for Serene's throat.

The evening was quiet and yet windy and I made my way to her place without any navigation difficulties. That special feeling of excitement had been in my mind; exactly the same waveform when I was doing up the decorations.

When the "Uh oh" came in my phone, I had already reached her place and she was asking if I could bring my laptop out to watch the Korean serial which she has told me about. Maybe I was too quick in my movements? Guess we can postpone this "mobile serial session" to the next meet...

Serene's throat is still not well yet, and I gave her that self-made CNY decorations which she commented was very detailed and nice...certainly could sense that she likes it very much and I noticed 2 round bumps popping out from something round in her bag; it was her favourite Pooh; finally get to Meet the Pooh "live"!

For the first time, I had been to the viewing mall in Terminal 3, which we could hardly see any planes with the heavy reflection; read a little of today's papers and chatted about a few people at our workplace; oh yes, her nail colours are nicely done from her trip to JB today, done at a very good price with quality workmanship...could sense she's a little tired from being there since morning.

Evening disturbance with the rattling of mini-phenumatic drill as the renovation works commenced after midnight and we decided to move off as it was really polluting the quietness of the place...the aircon must have chilled Serene much, so I covered her with my denim jacket...suddenly, was posed with the question "how many people have you let people wear this?" and the response was "it's been with me for many years" but she later said I was "playing dead"...I just didn't want to talk ahout the past and break the ambience...

It has been a little late so we stayed on the car and chatted while fiddling with Pooh, accompanied by the broadcast from FM 88.3...this evening songs really enhanced the quality of time spent; we just have so much to talk about such as her telling me about her JB trip and some of my past experiences in the army...

"eyy, are you tired?" had been posted to me and my answer was "看见妳就不累" to which, I was responded with a bashful smile from her...heart-warmed, on occasions, I'll rest my head on the steering wheel and look at her, peering through the lightened fringe, and she'll just look away, asking me not to keep looking at her as this will make her embarrassed. That wasn't the intention, but simply the fact that I enjoy her company very much.

RTU at 2:15am after seeing her to the lift lobby and giving her a call, balcony-view. Night drive was quiet without any battle scenes and realising that her papers are left with me. I had wanted to return it to her tomorrow as it was already quite late in the night, and she ought to get plenty of rest to speed up on her recovery.

Apart from the lavender scent, the sweet smell of Serene's hair had lingered, that kept me company throughout the night drive; many thoughts populated in my mind; thinking about clearing from the past as I wanted nothing more to do with the past....

What matters is that I much happier after getting to know Serene better at close proximity.

Comments (0)