A change in my workout schedule to be on alternative even days instead of odd days; just a buffer to build up against any mental-draining work which migh tleave me dry like a bone after a day; despite my high capacity energy level.

Another 11mins more to the ending of my break, which is 1hour at 1 go; mind still abit warm after the 3 glasses of wine last night, but certainly it brought out my true self.

Drinking was not to drown my sorrows but rather for relaxation and revealing the true side without hiding of any emotions. What made me feel good about talking to Serene was ever since I heard my aunt telling me to find a girl who is submissive; reason being in what is in the show

.Also, I’ve been recalled by one section of the game Final Fantasy VII, where Cloud’s mother suggested he find a nice girl and settle down, preferably someone who is older and can take care of him…well, games are ficticious but this game somewhat reflects much about the emotional sector of humans and parts of it can be so true…

Comments (0)