I was well ahead of schedule to complete my emails and once again, system constrains has prevented me from checking some information in the shared drive.

Spent the whole day at home; actually had thoughts to meet Serene but she could have been busy with her own things, so we kept in touch via SMS for the whole day.

Saw her message that "The Maid" was telecasting and she was afraid, so I went to the hall to watch, and my mum had already turned on the TV. Indeed, it was a frightening show, one of the best local productions. It dawned on me that such people still do exist and may had already been the past, considering the cycling-postman and the dilapidated residences.

Serene had already switched channel when I SMSed her after landing myself in front of the TV; which is an unusual practise for me.

This came after my nap of 4 hours after dinner, and stayed awake for awhile by playing Atlantica Online, and finished the day with 2 glasses of Merlot

Comments (0)