The night was extremely thermal and before I realised it, I've already entered slumberland.

Awoken by the e-Big Ben at 6:30am, I lay in bed till 7am and started to get myself ready. Soon, I was back to the usual battlefield at last Quite a manageable day as I worked through the day without much trouble.

It's good to be back here though some reluctance from the fellowship during ICT still lingered on; managed to catch up with Weiqiang as he shared with me more about his family and his social life; wanting to find that special girl so much, so I introduced him a couple of websites and taught him a few moves.

Eric commented that I look pale, and the same remark was also passed by a few other colleagues at work; certainly the discomfort and lack of rest from in-camp had somewhat taken an exterior effect. I won't be seeing Melphis for a week as he has gone abroad for a short vacation and Sherryl has moved over to the sales team while June came back to join us.

Better get some rest tonight; but my mind had not gone in peace as Pink had not replied me all day after I sent her a message in the morning; hope she's feeling better compared to yesterday when there were symptoms of flu and extreme fatigue.

Comments (0)