Another heaty night hit the roof as I attempt desperately to cool myself down with lots of water, and the fan directed at me. Perspiration still oozing out of my pores and turning me into a shiny homo sapiens in a couple of minutes.

Will be back to work tomorrow but I hope that I will recover from this discomfort soon as every big business loo visit is quite a terrible one from the pain; doc had given me some medication which will last for a week or so.

My car matters are settled but took out a substantial portion of my funds, which I will need to work harder for greater gains so I may set aside a certain sum for rainy days.

There were some abnormalities which I need to monitor over the next few days upon taking of medication diligently.

Hope all's okay as the days go by, without causing me too much trouble.

Comments (0)