I dreamt that I was in some dilapilated make-shift barracks which looks more like a training ground, and previously an abandoned building of an old school.

There was a part where we came out on the field and saw a group of ninjas training, and then saw the label "Ninja Training School" which was shown on the front building, as we were on a hill which was almost at the height of the building. After training for awhile, the trainer, who looked like Yongyi from my secondary school, told me that we need reinforcements for the main unit to train us as the support group is lacking in manpower.

A scene shows us at some shophouses doing some missions, carrying the traditional kunai and shuriken, and being able to leap at storey-height from places to places.

Fast forward to a place where we yielded full battle order and were given live rounds. I was carrying a shot gun and managed to shoot down a few live targets, including a live vulture, which landed within our premises. I tried reloading the gun by turning like Schwarzenegger but could not do so, and the empty catridge jumped out without having to account for it. Shotguns are cool.

Somehow, this unit I am in is like a cross between modern warfare with ancient ninjitsu.

Comments (0)