A break from the usual overtime I stay for as I went back home before darkness; something which I haven't had in a while; was planning to stay for overtime but will carry on with that tomorrow.

Looking forward to the fellowship tomorrow at Pasir Ris!!

A quick yet powerful workout wrapped my day just before having a light dinner and resuming to catch up on the episodes of Bleach which I have been missing for the past few months since I started working here. The week had been pretty victorious and managed to have time to chat with my colleagues, but just have to be careful on a few things at work; like how Tay told Eric that she will give him a massage in line with the massage session given organised by the SPICE team.

Had been a little occupied on my mind with work and how I can manage my time better; still moving towards the ability to drive to work everyday without having to worry about getting parking fines, rush and not forgetting, the progression of experience points from more work.

Comments (0)