An exceptionally short day which I spent the morning hours rushing through the emails due to time constraint of our system downtime for maintenance...I was the only person when I arrived, and June came in later, so I had company for a couple of hours with some casual chat till the system was down.

wow...LCDs are getting more exquisite in design and bigger, while pricing are competitively lowered from a few big players; saw the mini PC and thought of investing in one which I can carry around, without having to lug an almost 2kg lappy around, whenever I need to access the net, or just write some short thoughts. Brisked through most of the shops without much idea of how and when I should start rebuilding my PCs or should I get someone to revive my current down-PCs which has become an IT-decorative junk if I do not put it to good use.

All these ended around 7 when I spent the evening waddling in thoughts which causes irregularity in my mental chakara, before retiring for the night.

Pretty drained day.

Comments (0)