Managed to get complete my workout though I've worked a little late today. Lots of mind boggling issues at work but nothing I can't handle so far from all the knowledge accumulated over the past 8 months. We had a casual chat among our team this morning and Eric realised that it has been 8 months since I'm working here...time really flies! Soon it'll be a year.

Life is back to normal after that 5 days of "military vacation" which lots of memories were carried along.

I realised that my memory capacity has also improved over the days while I work here, as this requires me to remember alot of things, which can help cut down unnecessary work when I adopt the useful tips which we learnt during the offsite training several months back. While gathering information, relax and slowly input those gathered information into the system and things will be smooth sailing from there.

Had a 45min break today which was scheduled at a non-peak hour so I can enjoy the quietness of the pantry while I lunch-in. Mixed rice tasted like porridge as there was too much gravy...but well, they managed to upkeep my Bio-Turbocharged engine till dinnertime and only started feeling hungry around 8pm when I needed to work my mind hard on some matters.

Anyhow, the day managed to go by pretty well as the most gladful thing I had was to be able to resume my workout regime on a segmented system. Today's workout will be just warming up before the full swing comes live on Wednesday.

Comments (0)