The previous night had been wonderful as I was able to see everyone after so long; Eric is very much the same, so as Junwei, Rynn and Sharrifah, and Siti joined us later.

I spent quite some time chatting with Eric about these young girls and their mindset, and also talked about middle-age / medevial movies with Markus who is a great fan of the sort. Junwei was as usual, the master of preparing the pits and a few of his friends also came over to stay. Cheng is still very much the same with his "caucasian" look.

Wanna is still very cheerful as usual and learnt that she's handling the lines for NDP which will be available till 16/08 where a few active NSFs will be helping her; it sure sounds fun; having to manage a small group of people to handle this extended service.

I learnt that the paranormal encounter is getting from bad to worst from Rynn, which has even occured in the day time and strangely, only to the ladies...this was conversed during the wee hours of the morning; 4 - 5am, and while staying to chat with them, I decided to put up for the night as it was too unsafe as I detected a drop in my concentration level due to fatigue.

I took my leave in the morning after chatting a little with Junwei and Eric; had a 3 hour recuperation soon after I got home; thankfully the journey was safe as I could feel some fatigue and lack of proper focus while making my way home.

Comments (0)