A warming surprise took me when I read messages in my Friendster account...It's Liting, a long lost friend!

She has been away to US with her husband for a couple of years and is now back to Singapore...it's so wonderful to see her photos of their family together; she has a daughter who's so adorable.

Memory stop: I remember she told me about the troubles in the relationships she had been and even before she got married, there were some crisis which she was going through with her then-boyfriend, now hubby. It dawned on me that such a sweet girl like her will definitely need someone to care for her...I was riding back then and dropped by to see her mum and gently whiffed her fringe away from her face before I made my way home, on that sunny and heart-warming day.

I still recall how she told me "...don't be too nice to me. I'm afraid I'll fall for you..." those words remain in my heart and brings about a kind of special feeling. I don't know what that feeling should be described as...but it's like a fragment of lost memory retrieved from the many years it has been archived in my library of all memories.

Comments (0)