Finally managed to settle down after a 5 hour long wash / wax deco up of my ride...realised I bought the wrong shade of the colour fix which was supposed to enhance gleam and fix those minor chip marks.

The day had been really warm as I went to pick Pink up to spend some time together but the weather had made both of our mood a little disrupted; things are better after a short rest and went to pick Little B up and wento Giant for some grocery shopping, before I sent them back while I spent 5 hour at one go in the nearby carpark to touch up my car.

Maybe it was due to the many months that I had not been taking proper care of my ride, so now it's a return of "feelings" for proper care and tidying; bit by bit, I will restore it back to what it was 3 years ago and start fixing up some accessories to personalise it.

Wish I can have Pink's company tonight; the day seemed to whiff by when I was spending time washing and touching up my ride.

Comments (0)