Just settled down, post dinner, after the Inter-Department Bowling Competition at Marina Bowl...it was a pretty tough fight and I took up Esther's place after the first round; certainly was stressed up and was not at my peak compared to the previous practises we had.

Sal was the champ of the night; clearing the pins with Strike or the most the 2nd attempt without much problems. Initially, I took up the role of photographer before I played and managed to get us in action. It was one of those times I saw Clein in her real self; ie the not serious side of her. The news from Daniel is that we did not get into the top 3; no worries as we played our best, but today was one day I was certainly not myself due to anxiety.

Overall, we really had fun, screaming the cheers and finally left at 9:15pm, where we took a chartered bus back to Eunos MRT station and I took 67 back home.

Comments (0)