Managed to have a good chat with Liting while washing my car as she gets ready to go for a friend's wedding dinner with her family. We have so much to discuss; but maybe meeting up with her won't be so convenient already since she's already married.

Come to think of it, we've been friends for 10 years, though on the "on-and-off" contact frequency, but I'm glad she has settled down with someone who cares for her.

My car sure had a thorough washup except for those kinks which needs to be fixed up to bring back it's flawless beauty; Vitamin M; lots of it needed. I dozed off when I reached home after all those hard work...and yes, back to work tomorrow and somewhat had this intertia going on in my mind and all over me; wished the weekend was longer.

Weekends will be shorter once again, since I'm back with the high frequency of overtime. But I must get back to my weights training regime tomorrow.

I had quite a tense conversation with Pink via Yahoo Messenger, and didn't get to meet up as I was tired from the touchup of my car...somehow, I just felt like the weekend slipped by pretty quickly...but I must not be complacent on my work so as to get the additional "free" money at the end of the month.

Time to rest...return to battle tomorrow.

Comments (0)