Started the day by going to the bank to sign documentations for funds reversal, and was advised that the process will take a week or so; at least I've taken the first step to notify the bank.

The day seemed to pass pretty quickly, but yet intensively as there were a few difficult matters at hand, but managed to get it through. Yuzhen's phone is pretty bad on the battery and so did not get to catch up with her via phone tonight.

It is the beginning of the Long March week where I will be working through the weekend till Friday next week. National Day will be a break for me; a 2nd full Saturday break for a long time.

Skimmed through 20incho.com for bike parts but so far nothing interests me. Jiawei still seem pretty active on the web and his riding, but seems that he won't be so actively doing videos anymore. Ahmaed has sold off his bike already which I've though of buying the complete bike from him.

Need to get as much rest I can this week, coupled with the more intense workout which I've tweaked recently.

Comments (0)