A cup of coffee accompanies me in the warming up night to the music of Shinobi, an old time favourite game when the console was the "in" thing for us young boys during my childhood.

Been driving for long distances for almost the whole day and dropped by Giant, hoping to grab my dinner, but the food court was more packed than I expected. After running through the car care section, it's high time I started doing something good for my car.

First of all, will be making it smell good with a thorough cleanup of the interior before a thorough bath / washup and complete with a good waxing session; the last thing will be go for a good servicing and get the physical kinks fixed up at one good goal. It sure feels very different to drive in a flawless vehicle; I want to bring back that good feeling of driving in a perfect condition car again. Of course, all these needs pumping in of funds which I need to work hard for.

Time flies as I recall about my day; it's already 1/2 past 12am; hope Pink slept well.

Comments (0)