It did not occur to me that I've been blogging here for over a period of a year, with interruptions in between due to period masses of seaonal peaks. Everything's somewhat normal as I had been spending pretty short hours in the past at home due to long hours of work. They're certainly worth it as I've been clocking pretty high hours of additional work.

It's a new month, so I need to put in a consistent effort to reach office earlier so as to be able to qualify for the additional incentive. Have been receiving vouchers lately for certain achievements and some giveouts by the company.

What does it take for me to remain consistent and being able to sustain well in a mentally stressful work like this? To many, this job may look easy considering an indoor environment, but it also takes a certain set of skill to be able to cope well. This continues to strengthen through experience with constant improvement.

The weather has turned a little cooler so I can soon retire for the day as I will be resuming my muscle expansion day tomorrow; this time I need to add in more programs to keep myself sportily occupied.

Comments (0)