I went back to rest despiting my alarm clock ringing at 5am to do my make up workout today; I was simply too tired; and lay in bed till 7:15 where I got ready to fuel up for the day and then took a cab to work; driving somehow had became quite a headaching activity in consideration of the parking availability at my workplace.

Smooth arrival these few days and we had a group photoshoot for the upcoming CCAS. Quite a mentally battling day but it had been quite manageable as I get to handle a quite complicated case, and liasing with a foreign office in Thailand on some issues; something with a twist.

My hairdo was pretty noticable when I boarded the bus home and tried resting, but my mind was battling with time management; as to how I can win back all those lost days of workout? Simply feeling all uncomfortable without the usual doze of a hard pump in the muscles.

Comments (0)