S13

On a proposed plan to do OT after the monthly meeting but Esther told us to go back as she doesn't want us to stay so late; so managed to clear my work and went to chat with Brigitte while looking at all the fish tanks around their area.

I walked to the bus stop area with Brigitte and learnt that she's driving today; initially didn't want to hitch a ride from her so as not to inconvenient her, but still accepted out of her good will...she's certainly very kind. We chatted as she drove through PIE and only then I found out she's driving a Hafei Minz, which looks like a minature version of minibus and yet it is quite comfortable...could consider getting one when I'll be out with a group of friends / family members.

Half my mind was thinking of getting a S13 for leisure purpose and using my current ride for general purpose ie going to work and back but that may not be feasible...saving up is a good habit so as to be able to accumulate wealth and overall, still a better practise.

Comments (0)