Just awoken after a deep sleep; especially tired from yesterday's workout and long working hours.

It was a dream like in some sort of bomb shelter and all the people were escaping this hideous, giagantic man-eating starfish and there were armoured renegade warriors armed to defend the civilians. Flash to another scene of in a shopping mall and saw a few of my ex schoolmates and a gir who turned over a new leaf; she's pretty but used to mix with bad company, so I was talking to her and showing her some of her studio shots and telling her "see, you can be so pretty" and she was smiling bashfully at me.

Strange but pleasantly surprising dream which I haven't had for a while, especially the part where I'm talking to this pretty girl, but can't match her face to a name though it rings a bell.

Comments (0)