I managed to get the refund done quickly at Carefour and walked around a little to browse, but remembering I had been soaking up in the car accessories section for 2 hours or so till they close, I decided to make my way back home to rest as it's getting late and the time spent at home has been greatly reduced...

Slapped with a fine for parking at Tembeling Road which is about 5mins walk to my workplace...time to Shinobi away and avoid that area...it does hurt my pocket but I guess the better side of things will be to learn about it and not repeat this mistake.

Been pretty busy making my ride as nice and comfy as possible lately. Busy-ness of work kicked in pretty quickly but still within capacity to juggle all the tasks. I remember Andrew who was really cool-headed when talking to difficult people on the phone; a trait certainly worth adopting to make work a little more easier on the mind in this speciality.

Been waiting for her reply but so far haven't heard from her as she thought I wasn't true in my fact about driving; had done my explanation but hope to hear from her soon...

The gentle drizzle of the night brings about a calling to rest, build and reconstruct new muscle tissues from the full-fledged workout today.

Comments (0)