I remember there was a night I was up in the middle of the night to visit the latrine, and when I was leaving the kitchen area after exiting latrine, I heard a sound of the wooden chair being nudged and that wood-against tile dragging sound, but there was no one there.

My dad was sleeping like a log and I stared into the darkness of the non-lit kitchen and saw nothing; half my mind was thinking that I might see something extraordinary...

Nothing.

At this point of time, I could feel a stingy feeling as my hair stood on ends, and went back to sleep without thinking much. I wondering if it could be due to the spiritual return of my grandma I remember how she will nudge the chair when she was not able to walk quickly due to the rheumatism in her legs before she passed on 7 years ago.

Comments (0)